Re: Cannot import packages from debian iso to apt-cacher-ng

> Then I recommend taking the easy way out.  Just install one machine
> using apt-cacher-ng as a proxy.  Then all of the packages will be
> ready for the next machine.  Install the rest using the proxy and they
> will use the already downloaded files.  It is simple.  It works.

Was it so easy. How did I miss it. So that means I need to set up the
PXE server, install apt-cacher-ng using that server, then install a
client again using that server and apt-cacher-ng will then be ready
for the next machines!! :)

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav