Install Debian on SD

Hello everyone,
I would like to install debian on a SD (I've only a Company laptop and I would like to not modify the standard configuration).

Since SD is a flash memory and - as far as I know - it has a limited lifetime (in terms of I/O) not thought to run an OS, how should I setup the installation (i.e. choosing a suitable filesystem, etc.) and/or modify the standard distribution in order to have a fully-functional Debian and make it compatible with a SD lifetime?

Thanks in advance for your support and sorry for my trivial question.

Lorenzo