Re: sad but true, Linux sucks, a bit

On 1/19/14, Tony van der Hoff <tony@vanderhoff.org> wrote:
> On 18/01/14 20:24, Go Linux wrote:
>> Please cease and desist this stupid off topic chatter.   I gave up reading
>> this thread days ago .
>>

> +1

We owe it to others on our list, to post all our OT type replies
"To: d-community-offtopic@lists.alioth.debian.org"
and NOT to CC: or "To:" debian-user.

No matter how much we wish to have _everyone_ on d-user hear our reponse,
when we are part of an OT thread, it is our duty to post to d-c-o
only, at the earliest moment we realise we are posting to an OT
thread.

And perhaps a little offlist (or onlist) reminder to the person who
started, or took, the thread, OffTopic.

This is, of course, merely a suggestion and hope on my part.