Typing Greek in Emacs

Using the Greek-postfix input method I can type accented characters in emacs using examples from the input method help like this

    o;     ό    y;  ύ

So using the keys (on a US-intl-keyboard) Petro;w  when this input method is active I can type  Πέτρος.

However I cannot figure out how to type something like this: αὐτῷ or αὐτῷ or ὅ

Is there a comprehensive document that can explain all the possibilities?

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)