Zimbra mail........

	From my Keyboard:

  Just a quick question. Does anyone use Zimbra mail and know something
  about setting it up. Have changed to a new ISP and they us Zimbra
  mail. They set up the default account without too much trouble other
  than I had to use Authentication in claws-mail to send emails.

I set up a second account the same as the default, and it gives me
error messages about authentication:

[09:28:38] POP3< +OK mail.goipstar.com Zimbra POP3 server ready

[09:28:38] POP3> USER snug@ipstarmail.com.au

[09:28:39] POP3< +OK hello snug@ipstarmail.com.au, please enter your
password

[09:28:39] POP3> PASS ********

[09:28:39] POP3< -ERR invalid username/password

*** error occurred on authentication

*** Authentication failed.

I have checked and rechecked the password etc., etc.,

Their techs set up the second account from their end and it still fails?

I tried a simple password for test but it won't allow it?

Anyone know anything about Zimbra mail?

TIA

Charlie

	East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
	           http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	People hardly ever make use of the freedom they have, for
	example, freedom of thought; instead they demand freedom of
	speech as a compensation. .... Soren Kierkegaard