Problem creating iso for a USB stick

Hello everybody,

I am trying to create a USB stick with Wheezy which would auto-install. I've managed to create the iso successfully following the instructions here: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Preseed/EditIso

I've checked the resulting iso with vmware fusion on my mac and it works, i.e. it auto-installs Debian successfull.

However, after writing it to a USB stick, it doesn't boot, and I don't know why.

The command I used to create the iso is as follows:

xorriso -as mkisofs -D -r -J -joliet-long -L -A "Custom Install CD" -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c isolinux/boot.cat -iso-level 3 -no-emul-boot -partition_offset 16 -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -o ../test.iso -isohybrid-mbr /usr/lib/syslinux/isohdpfx.bin ../cd

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!

S.