Re: Re: PXE install, without internet?

I installed apt-cacher-ng:

I did the following:

1) Mounted my debian iso on /media/iso1/

2) Tweaked my sources.list as
    deb file:/media/iso1/ wheezy main contrib
(just in case)

3) And made changes in fstab to auto mount the iso.

4) created a symlynk to the pool folder in the iso to
/var/cache/apt-cacher-ng/_import/

I did all the above on a 32 bit debian 7 box, pre configured with PXE server.

Now, when I run import from apt-cacher-ng web interface I get the
following errors:

No index files detected. Unable to continue, cannot map files to
internal locations.

Apparantly I thought running apt-get update from the iso should solve
problems, but apt-get update fails as I have 64bit repository and the
server has 32 bit debian installed on the server.

Last step and I am through!

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav