Re: going mad - starting jackd starts pulseaudio

On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 10:13:25PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Also, I just ran a strace on qjackctl, and the following from its
> output might be relevant, I don't know:
>
> open("/usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf.d//50-pulseaudio.conf",
> open("/usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf.d//pulse.conf",

I see later down the thread that you found a solution to your problem;
however I think these two files mentioned in the strace output is
worth a look aswell.

At least for understanding the ALSA/PA relation in your case.

-- kchr

|_|O|_|
|_|_|O|  Kim Christensen
() ascii ribbon campain - against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments