Re: Replacing failed drive in software RAID

Veljko wrote:
> Thanks for all your help, Bob. I don't usually need this step by
> step approach but in this case I needed to be sure I won't loose my
> data. Your patience and answers are much appreciated.

You are very welcome for the help.  Don't worry about it at all.  It's
no trouble.  Just keep working carefully and I am sure you will get
through it.  If we work together as a team then the sum total of us
are greater than any of us individually.

If you learn something interesting about the process consider updating
a wiki.debian.org page with whatever you think would be information
you would have liked to have had before you started this process.  I
don't know where this would go but if we can improve the documentation
then everyone benefits.

Good luck!
Bob