Re: not your regular ipv4/ipv6 dns issue

Hi Henrique, Darac, list,

I am currently talking with support from our firewall solution (astaro), because it seems that astaro drops the initial second query. (the A query goes through, and the AAAA query is dropped by astaro, without a log entry or other notification)

So it looks like a bug in astaro at the moment. But they're investigating...

Thanks for your suggestions though!

MJ