Re: Ethernet Card not detected

Hi

Thanks for the instructions,
I have checked the Ethernet interface on-board:

$lspci | grep -i ethernet
00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection I217-V (rev 04)

And, I only get a folder called "hp" after
ls -l /lib/firmware

So, in this case, what package should I download then, please?

Thanks,

Kind Regards,
Yongbo

Mr. Yongbo Zuo
Design Engineer 2
Advanced Micro Devices, MHDC, Fort Collins, CO
Master of Science
Computer Engineering in Virginia Tech
Phone: 5408087209
Mailing Address: 2950 E Harmony Rd, Suite 300, Fort Collins, CO 80528

--心有多坚
            ~ 路有多远!