Re: dictionary package

On Saturday 15,June,2013 11:50 PM, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 23:21:04 +0800
> lina <lina.lastname@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Which is the best, in your opinion, English dictionary package,
>> which, I wish, can save the history of the words I looked up before.
>>
>> Thanks with best regards,
>>
> My personal favorite, used many times daily, is the dict package with
> all the English dictionaries available installed along with all the
> Gazette packages, elements, jargon and thesaurus, too.  Lots of info
> will then be at your fingertips in a fast-as-lightning terminal.
>
> Unfortunately, no saving of history except the bash history.
>
> Cybe R. Wizard

Recently read a book, that author is really rich in words.

Five years ago, I had spent half a year to remember nearly 20000 words
but most has forgotten, most words look familiar but can't come up the
meaning at first.

So wish to have a dict to "record" the words I looked up and then I
would be easily to review.

Do you have some manuals/tutorials for the dict, I have not found a way
out from dict --help and man dict

Thanks with best regards,