Re: AMD AGPUs, 3D acceleration, and linux-libre in Debian

> I don't care whether or not they are supported in
> linux-firmware-nonfree; I want this to work using 100% free software.

I have linux-firmware-nonfree installed here on my desktop based on
a E350.  It's not even for 3D (which I never use), but it was needed
just to get console output, IIRC.

I haven't tried to uninstall it, to see if the situation improved since
when I got this computer, but at least, it doesn't sound too promising
for you.

        Stefan