AMD AGPUs, 3D acceleration, and linux-libre in Debian

I'm looking to build a 100% free desktop computer / home server to the
BIOS level; details can be found at
<http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/1f43bb/>.

I'm pretty much sure of all the other parts in my build, but to go for
coreboot compatibility, I'm (essentially) forced to use the Asus
F2A85-M mobo (as it's the only moderately recent mobo that's
both supported and available for purchase). The only CPUs compatible
with that motherboard are listed below:

CPU		Speed	Cores	TDP
AMD A10-5700	3.4GHz	4	465W
AMD A10-5800K	3.8GHz	4	100W
AMD A4-5300	3.4GHz	2	65W
AMD A6-5400K	3.6GHz	2	65W
AMD A8-5500	3.2GHz	4	65W
AMD A8-5600K	3.6GHz	4 	100W

It's pretty clear to me that the A10-5800K is the best of that bunch,
so that's probably what I'll be buying.

Anyways, each of these CPUs comes with an AGPU (AKA APU), which is sort
of what it sounds like: A CPU with a GPU. What I'm wondering is how
these AGPUs will be supported by free software.

What is the freedom status of these AGPUs? Can I get 3D acceleration
in Debian using both DFSG-free drivers *and* firmware using these GPUs?

I don't care whether or not they are supported in
linux-firmware-nonfree; I want this to work using 100% free software.

I've heard that "Trinity APUs are fully supported in Linux 3.4 and
later", but I'm not really sure to what extent they are supported and
whether or not they depend on nonfree components. I would have no
problem backporting the kernel to stable if that was required for this
to work.

Thanks a lot for any responses.

--
Harry Prevor