Re: Can't (re)install libapache2-mod-php5 on SID

Joe <joe@jretrading.com> writes:

> On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 20:36:18 +0200
> Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@gmail.com> wrote:

>> on my Debian GNU/Linux unstable (sid) system I can't (re)install
>> libapache2-mod-php5 debian package.
>>
>> It remain half configured after an upgrade process.
>>
>> In Aptitude interface when I try to reinstall it, I get error
>> message: E: Internal Error, No file name for
>> libapache2-mod-php5:amd64
>>
>> What can I do to solve this problem?

> Difficult to say. The current version is 5.5.0~rc2+dfsg-2 and my
> previous version upgraded today OK, also sid on amd64. There are new
> versions of both apache2 and php5.
>
> What you have sounds like a confused aptitude rather than an apache2
> issue. You might first try an update, then a reboot and update, and
> if this hasn't cleared the problem, try one of the other tools, either
> Synaptic or apt-get dist-upgrade. Synaptic does a dist-upgrade by
> default.

Well, I don't remember what I did, probably try in aptitude interface to
remove packages, and it's dependencies, but now I have only one package
that I can't remove: ldap-account-manager.

When I try to purge it in Synaptic, I get the following message:

E: ldap-account-manager: subprocess installed post-removal script
returned error exit status 1

Removing ldap-account-manager ...
[ ok ] Reloading web server: apache2.
invoke-rc.d: initscript apache2, action "reload" failed.
dpkg: error processing ldap-account-manager (--remove):
 subprocess installed post-removal script returned error exit status 1
 ldap-account-manager
W: Waited for dpkg --assert-multi-arch but it wasn't there - dpkgGo (10:
No child processes)
A package failed to install.  Trying to recover:

So on my Desktop system, I can't run apache2, and can't remove
ldap-account-manager.

What I want it the following: to get again a running apache2, php5, and
ldap-account-manager.

The ldap-account-manager is now Half installed, and can't to do with it
anything.

Advices?

--
Regards from Pal