Re: Dovecot IMAP

04.06.2013 18:06, "M.Atıf CEYLAN" пишет:
> I have changed the prefix param to "prefix = " and thunderbird showed
> the sub folders without indent. When I sent an email to itself
> couldn't see any message into the root folders. But sent emails shown
> into the child sub folders. I think the problem reason is email client.
So work all mail clients that I tried! With other servers work fine. I
checked a few other servers.
I think, this problem in namespaces.
You can try without thunderbird using telnet or openssl. My result:

04 LIST "" "*"
* LIST (\HasChildren) "." "INBOX"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX.Trash"

But must be:

04 LIST "" "*"

* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Trash"

The root folder INBOX - is result of having namespace 'INBOX' in dovecot
2 settings.