Re: Dovecot IMAP

On 06/04/2013 04:41 PM, Alex Dubinin wrote:
I plan to use e-mail client, not a web-interface. At the same local folder structure similar.
But:
. list "" "*"
* LIST (\HasChildren) "." "INBOX"
. OK List completed.

No trash, no drafts, no other folder. All this folder included in INBOX ((((
Answer must be (for example):
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Drafts"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "INBOX"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Trash"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Sent"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "spam"

Yes, I have tried these settings and roundcube including but here is a little different email clients.
Here is my problem
http://superuser.com/questions/496222/how-do-i-make-all-my-imap-folders-siblings-instead-of-children-of-inbox
But I want to solve it on a server
I have changed the prefix param to "prefix = " and thunderbird showed the sub folders without indent. When I sent an email to itself couldn't see any message into the root folders. But sent emails shown into the child sub folders. I think the problem reason is email client.
--
M.Atıf CEYLAN
Yurdum Yazılım