Re: concerning: debian bug #710604 -

DutchGlory:

> concerning: debian bug #710604 -  bugs.debian.org/#710604
> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=710604>

I don't really understand what the problem is. And why do you file two
bug reports against a non-existing package? If apt works, you should
refer to whoever provided you with gpk-update-viewer.

> gpk-update-viewer:
> <http://debian.2.n7.nabble.com/file/n2962482/Gpk-update-viewer.png>

Looks like update-manager-gnome.

> its possible that my sources.list has a problem, but i doubt it...
> it available here: http://db.tt/ptpiEw3U

Apart from the fact that it is useless to have the same repositories
thrice in your sources.list (NL, BE, UK), I don't see a problem.

J.
--
I feel yawning hollowness whilst talking to people at parties.
[Agree]   [Disagree]