Re: Apache won't process SSI

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:39:54PM -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> Did you follow check Richard's advice in his response to your
> previous asking of this question?  Since you have the AddHandler in
> <IfModule mod_mime.c> block, you also need the mime module loaded.
> What do you have in your /etc/apache2/mods-enabled directory?

I have this:

finknetwork:/etc/apache2/mods-enabled# ls -1
alias.conf
alias.load
auth_basic.load
authn_file.load
authz_default.load
authz_groupfile.load
authz_host.load
authz_user.load
autoindex.conf
autoindex.load
cgi.load
dir.conf
dir.load
env.load
mime.conf
mime.load
negotiation.conf
negotiation.load
perl.load
php5.conf
php5.load
python.load
reqtimeout.conf
reqtimeout.load
rewrite.load
setenvif.conf
setenvif.load
ssl.conf
ssl.load
status.conf
status.load

I just added a copy of the AddHandler line to mime.conf (the AddType line
was already there) and restarted Apache2--still no directives processed.

Thanks
--
Carl Fink                     carl@finknetwork.com
My DNS A record was corrupted for several hours. If you