Re: New distro

On 05/08/2013 03:49 PM, Valaki Valahol wrote:
Hello Sven...

I have never used jigdo before and it seems much more difficult to me
then simply downloading it from http of ftp...
Can I find it somewhere in these formats, not in jigdo format ?

I was faced with jigdo some years ago, and irt completely baffled me. What
an absolute piece of crap!  I think I finally found a place to just get an iso
download. Either that, or I didn't install that distro. Whoever came up with
jigdo should be tied face-down in a pile of manure!

--doug