RE: New distro

Hello Sven...

I have never used jigdo before and it seems much more difficult to me
then simply downloading it from http of ftp...
Can I find it somewhere in these formats, not in jigdo format ?
Also where can I find the older distros, eg. 6.0.7 that I can download all
the DVD IDO images ?

Sorry Sven for private email, yes indeed I have not understood the
essential of a open mailing list. I am just a simple linux fan, who tries
to get a normal operating system.
Also I am a little bit disappointed about the cultural style on this mailing
list also. The other one was also a debian list and when I ask for some
help being very-very disappointed by the very basic mistakes of the
6.0.2 debian distro 3 people from 5 treated me in as an idiot monkey
and even one of them sent me back into my dirty place under the bridge
and I should not disturb them with my idiot troll questions...
Ok, I am not a genius, I am just a simple guy, I am a man thus i make
mistakes, but I think that I have asked for help in a polite way.

Thanks that You read my letter and for Your answer!
Zoltan