Re: mtp://[usb:001,022]/131074

On 31 December 2013 13:29, Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> wrote:
How can I mount something like this 'mtp://[usb:001,022]/131074'? I can
mount it in 'nemo' and access its SD card, and its internal SD card, but
it doesn't show up in 'mount' at the commandline. Its actually a
Samsung Galaxy 3 mobile phone with 16g of available internal memory and
a 16g external SD card.

What I'm looking for is to be able to access it, so that I can rsync to
it and back up both of the SD cards, the pseudo-internal one, and its
external real one. Currently its not possible to rsync with it, as the
system doesn't really see it.

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.4.2
Registered Linux user 561944

Install mtpfs,  mtp-tools.

--
rob