Re: USB mouse on Latitude D430

On 12/30/2013 04:49 PM, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
>     Partly ideological; I don't like the way things seems to be
> heading. Canonical's way or F-Off. Got moderated on the Ubuntu user's
> list for voicing/agreeing with opinions that differ from the Ubuntu
> Way. ;)
>     And this little puppy seems to run a bit better with Debian &
> Gnome3 vs Ubuntu Gnome3.
not exactly sure what gnome3 is.. I don't see any screenshots on
debian.org . I installed Mate desktop, I feel really comfortable with
it..    my problem with Debian is the ice...dove/weasel.. rather than
the real thunderbird. I like thunderbird, I don't want it rebranded.

does lsusb show anything different for your mouse with the docking
station attached??

--
Paul Cartwright