packages status

Hi,

Is there a simple way to get the list of packages installed since the fresh
installation of deby ?

I saw etckeeper in the doc (it's a bit late for that :( ) and I know I can
go through the logs : /var/log/dpkg.log, /var/log/apt/term.log,
/var/log/aptitude but Christmas was only 7 days ago, maybe someone has
the miracle recipe ?

Thanks,

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce