Re: How do I enable and control 4ch audio?

Hi,

I have this .asoundrc - in home/username/ - with "channels 6":

cm.!dmix {
   type dmix
   ipc_key 1024
   slave {
       pcm "hw:0,0"
       channels 4
       period_size 1024
       buffer_size 5120
   }
}
pcm.!default {
   type plug
   slave.pcm "dmix"
   slave.channels 4
   route_policy duplicate
}

And you should set all another options in your sound volume control panel - which is basically in your Debian.

Good luck!