Re: dealing with bad file permissions.

atar wrote:
> I have in my machine a directory that has the value of '000' as its
> permissions and even when I switch to the root account (using the
> 'su' command), I'm not able to 'chown' it nor to 'chmod' it nor to
> delete it. so my question is simply how can I deal with such a
> directory or file? (I have no idea how were these permissions
> changed to '000').

Please don't post the same question repeatedly without reading and
responding to the previous first.

This is the second time you asked this exact same question within just
a few days.  Here is the previous time you asked this question.

There were two good responses then that you never responded to.  Did
you miss reading them?

Bob