Re: SOLVED was: Re: Gmail Grrrr.

Lisi Reisz wrote:
> Scott Ferguson wrote:
> > 1. Logout of your gmail account.
> > 2. Wipe cookies (Iceweasel -> Edit -> Preferences... -> Privacy ->
> > Remove individual cookies... -> Remove all cookies -> Close.
> > (google "saves" your account login using cookies).
> > 3. Login to his gmail account. (now the default google login for
> > that browser is his).
>
> That worked! \o/  Thank you very much.

Yay!

I have had an additional problem before.  A buddy that I help with the
computer wanted his credentials to be remembered in the browser.  That
is fine.  But because he had other failed logins the browser form
history was remembering these other lines and suggesting them in the
login fields.  Those erroneous suggestions were in the way.

If you find yourself in a similar situation you can remove them
individually.  To remove them you can of course completely clear the
browser history.  Or you in Iceweasel at least you can hover the mouse
over the undesired entry suggestions and press the keypad Delete key.
That will remove that individual entry from the browser history
without needing to clear the entire form history.

Bob