Distro upgrade

Just checking in to get a consensus -

I'm running a (very stable) Debian workstation with Wheezy that has a
lot of development/testing applications installed. I tried an install of
hopper disassembler that threw errors concerning GLIBC and libffi so I
contacted the package maintainers who told me that they setup an
environment with Debian Jessie and the package works as expected. I'd
like to work with this package, but am a curious to know if upgrading
the release from Wheezy to Jessie might cause other issues with the
large number of packages already running well. Any input, as always, is
greatly appreciated.

--
Regards

Jack
Boston Tea Party, Coercive Acts, Powder Alarm, Revolution
Lessons (Mistakes) not learned are bound to be repeated.