Re: Using the GPU on the Intel i7-477

Hi Darac,
many thanks for your reply!

> According to https://boinc.berkeley.edu/wiki/GPU_computing, the current
> BOINC should be able to detect and use your GPU just fine.

Unfortunately, the website states that a connected monitor or VGA dummy plug is required for this to work… Since the server in question is hosted in a datacenter, I won’t be able to connect any of that. However, I might just try my luck anyways with the drivers...

> If it
> doesn't, you may need to install Intel's own graphics driver from
> https://01.org/linuxgraphics/.

There are a series of files on the downloads page, and unfortunately my experience with graphics drivers is zero at this time… Do you happen to know which file is the one that I need and how I install it properly?
Many thanks for your help!
Robin