boot from USB and install debian using grub2 and netinstall debian iso image

I'm trying to tackle this problem for a quite some time now, and I'm getting quite annoyed by the fact that I cannot find the straightforward solution for it...

Actually, I want to do exactly as the example here [1] suggest. So, I foolishly assumed that this is going to be a simple problem. The basic idea is to install grub2 on the USB stick, copy iso images of various distribution and boot them from grub.

A disclamer:
I managed to boot live cd/dvd of several distributions and I managed to install debian from *live* cd. I actually managed to boot debian netinstall, but during installation the installer searches for the cd, and warns me that it cannot find cd. If I'm correct this is due to the fact that installer does not mount the iso image as cd/dvd (it is mounted somewhere like /lib/something/something/target, if I recall correctly).

So the question is:
1. Did anybody managed to boot from USB and install debian using grub2 and the netinstall debian image? (i.e. Is this possible? Does netinstall support this?) 2. Did I miss something plain simple? (like, a boot parameter that will mount the iso image to correct location; or link it; or whatever)

[1] http://www.panticz.de/MultiBootUSB