udev rule for a kindle

I have a script for backing up my kindle when its first mounted, but
its not running on mounting, but *does* run when invoked manually! When
the kindle is mounted it should trigger this udev rule -

# saved to /etc/udev/rules.d/85-kindle.rules
ACTION=="add",\
SYSFS{idVendor}=="1949", SYSFS{idProduct}=="0004",\
RUN+="/home/boudiccas/bin/obkindle"

but its not happening. The script 'obkindle' has it being executable
from all users, so it should in theory be executable by the system when
the kindle is mounted. According to 'lsusb' the kindle is recognised
as -

Bus 001 Device 018: ID 1949:0004 Lab126, Inc. Amazon Kindle 3/4/Paperwhite

Can anyone show me where and why its not running on mounting please?

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944