Re: new motherboard now Autorepeat of keys even when not pressed down

Dear Mitchell,

Mitchell Laks wrote:
> I recently upgraded my motherboard to an asus  M4A77TD
> motherboard with a new CPU.
>
> dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

As a starting point, you could try to switch to one of the
pseudoterminals (Ctrl+Alt+F1) and check whether it also happens
there. If it does, try to boot from a live CD and check there – if it
also happens there, it might well be some hardware issue. If it
doesn’t, we know that it’s a software problem.

Best,

Claudius
--
Please don’t CC me.