Reporting missing package during install

Hi all - which package do you report against for a missing package during install? debian-installer? user-setup? The jessie .iso 2013-12-07 netinst using only groups "SSH Server" and "Standard Tools" failed to install sudo. The sudo group is in /etc/group just no package -- I tested the latest wheezy .iso netinst install and it was there as expected so I think it's a jessie regression... (or was this on purpose?)

Thanks!
-te