OT Gnome Blocks Gimpusers Forums

When I sign in to gimpusers.com and try to start a new discussion on the Help & Support forum the thread is locked in to gimp-user-list.gnome.org. Worse, gimp does not run properly on the gnome desktop!

My system is Debian and I had been using the gdm3 window manager and the gnome desktop. I closed the gnome desktop and started icewm. With this change gimp runs properly but the thread for the forum is still locked as above.

I shutdown the gdm3 display manager, started the xdm display manager and rebooted the system. Even with this change when I logged in to gimpusers.com and tried to start a discussion on the Help & Support forum the thread was still locked as gimp-user-list.gnome.org.

Note to the debian-user list: This posting is also addressed to listmaster@gimpusers.com. I don't know if this is a valid address but I have to try something. To the extent this is OT I need advice as to how I can communicate with the gimpusers forums.

Tom George

PS The first attempt to send this failed as the address gimp-user-list.gnome.org was also included and was rejected.

PPS The address Listmaster@gimpusers.com doesn't exist