Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Fri, 2013-11-29 at 17:06 +0100, Gian Uberto Lauri wrote:
> AP writes:
>  > On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM, Ralf Mardorf
>  > <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>  >
>  > > KMail seems not to be better, but more worse than Evolution.
>  >
>  > Ok but Evolution works well in KDE too?
>
> Use Emacs, Luke!

I used Emasc with Wanderlust and I only want to point out, that Emacs
isn't a MUA, Emacs is an operating system running on Linux, that has no
good editor. The Emacs operating system, without a good editor, can be
used with different mail clients.

Using Emacs means to learn the Emacs LISP dialect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Editor_war

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WanderLust

If possible I will stay with what ever GUI based MUA and avoid to use
those MUAs without a GUI.