Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Fri, 2013-11-29 at 14:10 +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> I don't recall ever "whining" about anything which could be laid at
> the door of KMail, let alone frequently.

Not about KMail, but about people who sent replies to the list that
cause serious issues for you. Don't get me wrong, I also dislike
top-posting, HTML etc., I also filter persons, subjects etc., but the
filtering done by the MUAs I use, Evolution and KMail is good enough for
my taste, but indeed KMail does sort less clear IMO. Not a filter issue,
but KMail IMO has got a less good GUI. Sure, this is just a matter of
taste, however, for you Lisi, the filter options of common MUAs are not
enough:

At this time I only used Evolution, I now look for a new MUA, to get rid
of some issues I experience with Evolution, KMail seems not to be
better, but more worse than Evolution.

I suspect that the good MUAs are all without a GUI, hopefully I'm
mistaken.

Regards,
Ralf