Re: A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

On Wednesday 27 November 2013 18:52:43 AP wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:06 PM, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Quite.
>
> I also really don't know about why this is happening. A mozilla
> firfox is doing all that...without any reason..!

It's nothing to do with the browser.  It is largely a problem with
Gmail, which breaks threads with gusto at the slightest excuse,
especially when aided by someone not used to threading.

The easiest, though not the only, solution is to use Gmail with an
email client via IMAP or POP3.  I use KMail.  I have clients using
Icedove (Thunderbird).

Lisi