Re: check reboot or black-out

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 07:42:40PM +0100, Pol Hallen wrote:
> I've a remote server, sometime I see a early uptime (2 days) while I
> didn't rebooted it. How check if the server has been rebooted or
> there was a problem like blackout?

Every time a machine is rebooted or shutdown/powered up, you should be
able to tell this by looking at the system logs. Since I run logcheck,
when there has been a reboot, I get mail from logcheck as soon as the
machine comes back up with a subject saying reboot ...

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net
gpg public key: http://www.gregn..net/pubkey.asc