beaglebone black lxde hdmi problem

dear folks,

installed debian wheezy 7.2 (http://rcn-ee.net/deb/rootfs/wheezy/) and
additional lxde on a beaglebone black which works everytime as expected as
long as i connect a pc monitor with a hdmi to dvi adapter to beaglebone's
hdmi port

but if i connect the hdmi port to my full hd tv my tv responds no device
connected (even if i reboot beaglebone afterwards)

if i than connect my pc monitor instead of the full hd tv (without a reboot
between) i can see something but its not readable (like a wrong frequency)

one important note, beaglebone is not able to provide sound with any
resolutions over hdmi so i would need to have different settings

please can you guide me to fix this issue?

please correct me if this is the wrong list to solve the problem

thank you

br
Andre