Re: P* - New language for web programming

Den 19. nov. 2013 03:27, skrev legacy daily:
Atle - You have my respects for starting a massive undertaking like this. I quickly reviewed the manual and unfortunately felt P* was somewhat complex. Who is its target audience?

I maintain multiple sites and would like to find a tool to generate a complete site fairly effectively based on templates.

My initial impression was that I had to learn yet another language and it didn't appear simple.

Hi

I agree with the fact that the reference manual, which covers all of the language (at least almost), is kindof heavy to begin with.

I have now written a quick start guide which covers the areas in which P* differs from other languages.

http://www.p-star.org/cgi-bin/documentation

Is this easier to start with?

Atle.