Re: Install Google Chrome

> > First, do you really need the Chrome from the site?  Chrome is
> > available in Debian repositories under name Chromium,

You're completely wrong.

http://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/ChromiumBrowserVsGoogleChrome

There only is one valid reason to install Chrome and completely no valid
reason to install Chromium.

We are living in a world where the industry expects that users have got
a Windows install. If I need to download some bills, I need Chrome. It's
insane, but reality. Chromium doesn't provide anything that a better web
browser won't provide too, just Chrome helps Linux users to survive.
"It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder - How I keep from going
under".