OT: Wheezy/XFCE: remote desktop service difficulties with VNC server

On Mon, 2013-11-18 at 16:33 +0000, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> I don't know what happened to quoting in your message but it was nigh-on
> unreadable. It might be worth a look at your mailer settings.

By Emilio’s quoting some paragraphs became endless lines, so the
quotation sign is only at the beginning of the paragraph. It becomes
readable without line wrapping and it's comfortable to scroll using mice
with horizontal wheels.

Emilio, it's common practise to break a line after around 72 chars, IIRC
allowed are 80 chars. Don't quote whole messages, only what's needed,
IOW next time at least cut the signature of the mail you're quoting.

Regards,
Ralf