[dtp]
path=/home/serveradmin/_backupz/_dtp
read _only_=no
writable=yes
browsable=yes
comment= SMB share

security=user

guest ok=no

On windows machines when I browse the network it lists all the PC-s available, but when I click this machine with Debian, It doesn't show me its shared folders - it shows me an error message with access denied and contact the network administrator...

So I couldn't get the login screen yet on this machine.