Installation of Wheezy on a Fujitsu Primergy Raid1

Hi,

I have a Fujitsu primergy TX100 S1 and installed a bios-raid1 (LSI raid from Fujitsu - 2 disks prepartitioned into 1 primary and 5 extension disks each - done by <ctrl>-M).

This machine used to have Lenny but an important component was destroyed so I decided to proceed to Wheezy skipping squeeze (which I do not have as netinst disk!!!)

When I tried to install wheezy via netinst from CD I could not get out of the partition menue for installation of basic components ...

The parted-menue shows:
1. Raid (the whole disk - no partitions so far)
2. the 1st scsi-device with all partition on that device (contains important data which must not be destroyed) 3. the 2nd scsi-device with all partition on that device (contains important data which must not be destroyed)

1st and 2nd scsci devices are partitioned the same way from the previous Lenny installation.

My question: How can I proceed with the LSI raid 1 to get a functioning system again?

tia for some useful hints

Tel: +49-177-276-3140
www.ibk-consult.de
www.researchgate.net/profile/Joerg_Kampmann