Re: Why Debian

On Sun, 2013-11-10 at 02:36 -0600, Conrad Nelson wrote:
> Please understand I think FOSS is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and VERY high
> quality. I certainly appreciate it myself as a programmer. My point is
> more toward the usability and perception issues that often plague many
> Linux distributions, due in no small part to a blind "we must be free"
> mentality I often see. A good term for it is zealotry. I'm not the type
> who actually views whether software is open sourrce as a moral/ethical
> issue. A legal one, certainly, but only in the sense that licenses do
> have an impact how individuals, groups, and businesses will end up using
> the software.

Sorry to bring this up, but I couldn't let it. And according to which
logic you are able to persuade people that free software adherence by
nasty debian community is what is responsible for the poor state of
helplessness bigmoney.com's users are into after years of paying for
their enslavement?

--
André N. Batista
GNUPG/PGP KEY: 6722CF80