freeradius on debian 7

Hi

Someone who has implemented freeradius on Debian 7 I can give a
hand and tried a lot of things to no avail.

It always makes me

Failed binding to authenticated address * port 1812: Address alredy in use
/ etc / freeradius / radiusd.conf [240]: Error binding to port 0.0.0.0
port 1812

ah I read that freeradius is quite sensitive and when you put something
wrong what
slightest not let you restart freeradius

I tried to run it in debug mode but cuendo paracer install
freeradius from. deb simmplemente not let you or I could say no
managed to make it work or get radiusd-X and nothing

It runs freeradius-X

earlier in debian 5 radiusclient1 I worked perfectly with mgetty and ppp

But with freeradius 2. * Things are different

any ideas

regards