Re: Screenshots under flash

On 10/29/2013 12:37 PM, Frank McCormick wrote:
I hae been trying to capture on-screen flash pics using ImageMagicks Import command. But on some sites if flash is used to display the pics, all I get is a black screen. I have tried adding -display:0 to the import command but so far no luck.

Anybody have a solution. I don't want to use gnome-screenshot or any of the other "big" solutions.

Cheers

WM = ratpoison and the screenshot app here is scrot. Configured a hotkey under ratpoison for quick screenshots.

In ~/.ratpoisonrc I added:

bind z exec scrot $n '%m-%d-%y--%T.png' -e 'mv $n ~/scrot/' &

Lightweight and fast.

Regards,

Jeff