Re: Centralized update management (WSUS-like) for Debian-based systems?

On 29.10.2013 23:43, Wawrzek Niewodniczanski wrote:

On 29 October 2013 22:38, Rob Owens <rowens@ptd.net
<mailto:rowens@ptd.net>> wrote:

    On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:52:30PM +0100, Philipp Born wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > we're looking for something a bit WSUS-like

What is WSUS?

 From bit and pieces of discussion I think that you mike like to look
into foreman:

http://theforeman.org/

Cheers,
Wawrzek
--
Dr  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański    or Wawrzek for short
   PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering

Do you have any experience with TheForeman in use for update management on Debian-/ubuntu-systems?