Fwd: Wheezy Installation doesn't work on reboot

By coincident Grégoire send this message directly to me:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grégoire COUTANT <gregoire.coutant@gmail.com>
Date: 29 October 2013 23:08
Subject: Re: Wheezy Installation doesn't work on reboot
To: Wawrzek Niewodniczanski <main@wawrzek.name>

Hello,

Le 29 oct. 2013 22:30, "Wawrzek Niewodniczanski" <main@wawrzek.name> a écrit :

>> The installation is on an SSD and work perfectly via a boot to a USB drive.
>>
> Have you finished installation?

Yes, installation is finished without problem.

>How did you install - from USB drive?

I use pendrive to install debian. I configure the bios to boot on the
usb then on the ssd

>Did you remove it?

Yes, at the end of installation, I remove usb stick and the server
reboot. After the bios loading I see this message :

"Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected
boot device and press a key"

I don't know where to search a solution, no log... and I'm not
comfortable with the system initialization !

Thanks for your help !

Grégoire

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering