Re: Centralized update management (WSUS-like) for Debian-based systems?

Right...Would love to know if anyone has done too :-)

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Philipp Born <philipp@tamcore.eu> wrote:
On 29.10.2013 11:29, Colin wrote:
Did Landscape support Debian  ?
And apart from the cost, what issues did you encounter with it ? It
seems by your requirements are very specific and that you will need to
invest your time or someone else's but I doubt you can do it without
some sort of compensation...

Cheers
If you get it to work, it works. But not officially supported. The only problem we have/had with Landscape are the licensing fees. Boss said no and thats what I accept.
The requirements I listed are already minimized to the must-haves. Our internal list is a bit longer :D